100% PURE & THERAPEUTIC: Our essential Clove Bud is 100% pure premium oil. If an essential oil could be classified as a superfood, it would be a carnation epidemic. Clove essential oil is made from evergreen cloves, which also produce clove oil and cloves.
Health Benefits: Clove Bud Essential Oil is reputed to make you feel empowered. Spreading our Clove Bud Essential Oil in your home may help minimize germs, reduce irritability and relieve headaches. Adding a few drops of Clove Bud Oil into your bathwater helps relieve fatigue after an exhausting day. Clove Bud Essential commonly serve for oral infections and as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial to keep countless diseases at bay.
Money Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you will receive a full refund from us without asking questions.
USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Meru Wellness Clove Bud Essential Oil is 100% pure, quality oil, high antioxidant content, no fillers, bases or additives
What Is Clove Bud Essential Oil?
Clove bud oil comes from cloves, a member of the Myrtaceae family from Indonesia and the West Indies. The plant itself is usually available in low areas where the climate is humid. It is also a firm plant that grows well in poor soils (but not in sandy soils). A fully grown clove can appear with hard evergreen leaves. The flowers (or buds) groups and usually, divide into three peduncles or “stems”.
Steam distillation from the flower buds of the clove tree provides Organic Clove essential oil. Clove and clove essential oils are also available, but the essential oil distilled from the buds is usually favored because of its aroma.
Health Benefits of Clove Bud Essential Oil:
- One of the most effective uses of Organic Clove Essential Oil is the fight against Candida, a condition that still affects Americans because of their acidic and sugar-dosed diet.
- Scientific research confirms the ability of clove essential oil to effectively kill planktonic cells and biofilms of a bacterium called Staphylococcus aureus. Cloves widely know today as a reliable solution against dry cells and for relieving pain and discomfort in various dental diseases.
- In a nutshell, antioxidants are molecules that neutralize free radical damage such as cell death and cancer. Research has shown that antioxidants delay aging and degeneration and protect the body from harmful bacteria and viruses.
- One of the traditional uses of organic Clove Oil is the treatment of general digestive system conditions, including indigestion, dizziness, flatulence, and flatulence. Clove oil can help the immune system to stimulate or even combat colds and flu.
- Clove essential oil shows to restrain Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria as well as yeast. This is enormous, especially because Gram-negative bacteria are often resistant to antibiotics and other antibacterial interventions.
- Although the treatment of inflammatory diseases has been suspected for centuries, the Journal of Immunotoxicology has just published the first study showing that eugenol in clove organic essential oil is a potent anti-inflammatory agent.
Clove Bud Essential Oil Uses:
Clove essential oil promotes with a variety of health effects. For centuries, clove buds helps in relieving abdominal pain. Clove oil calms your nerves and digestion if you eat something that does not suit you. Put a few drops of oil in a drink to treat abdominal pain.
In aromatherapy, clove oil helps to stimulate the brain. The aroma makes you more attentive and you can even feel energetic than normal. Clove oil often works as an active ingredient to relieve the itching and burning sensation normally associated with poisoned oak or poison ivy.