✅ PREMIUM & RAW GINGER GROUND POWDER: There are so many herbs and spices available that offer additional health benefits and one of these is ginger. It is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for our body and brain.
✅ POWERFUL MEDICINAL PROPERTIES: Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea, reduce inflammation and help treat inflammatory conditions as well.
✅ BEAT THE WINTER WITH GINGER: Nothing beats cold in the winter like a hot cup of ginger tea. Blue Lily Organics ginger powder is packed with immune-boosting nutrients and anti-microbial properties that can help relieve pain and soothe cold symptoms. Drinking warm ginger tea during winter can help fight the viral infection effectively.
✅ CAN BE USED IN NUMEROUS RECIPES: Blue Lily Organics Ground Ginger Root Powder can be used as a flavoring for numberless recipes like smoothies/drinks, juices, cakes, cereals, gingerbread, yogurt, oatmeal, honey products, baked goods, baking cookies, ice-cream, and much more.
✅ CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Blue Lily Organics Ginger Powder is an aromatic spice. It is Non-GMO and contains no chemical pesticides, artificial additives, or preservatives. Order our ginger root powder right away and if you do not like our product, we will simply issue a refund. No questions asked. That’s our iron-clad guarantee.
Organic Ground Ginger Powder:
- Ground Ginger Powder is native to South China. But as its popularity as a spice grew during the past centuries, its cultivation spread throughout Asia, India, and West Africa, eventually reaching far-flung regions like the Caribbean. This famous spice first made its appearance in Europe via the spice trade in the first century AD.
- Ginger can be enjoyed in a variety of ways; its rhizome is commonly eaten fresh (grated) or dried and powdered (ground ginger), and its oils are also extracted for therapeutic use.
- Ginger is a flowering plant that hails from the Zingiberaceae family; the same plant family as turmeric and cardamom. The woody rhizome of the ginger plant uses as a culinary spice.
- Although commonly referred to as “ginger root”, ginger is the rhizome, or underground stem, of the ginger plant. As the ginger plant ages, the oils present in its rhizome become more and more concentrated, as do its taste and healing properties. While young ginger rhizomes tend to be fleshier with a milder taste, mature rhizomes are drier and more fibrous, with a marked pungent or “hot” flavor.
- Blue Lily Organics Ground Ginger Powder is made from the dried rhizome of the ginger plant. It has ground to a fine powder and packed fresh to retain all of its potential benefits.
Benefits of Ground Ginger Powder:
- Ginger’s healing power attributes to three compounds – gingerol, shogaol, and zingerone. These are also responsible for its signature taste. Ginger also contains capsaicin, which contributes to its warming and stimulating properties, as well as caffeic acid, curcumin, and salicylate.
- Ground Ginger Powder is also full of antioxidants and nutrients like beta-carotene, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, folate, and vitamin C.
- Perhaps best known as a digestive aid, the phenolic compounds in ginger help soothe gastric irritation and discomfort while stimulating digestion. Other ginger health benefits include its ability to ease uncomfortable flatulence and gas.
- Ground ginger powder is especially known for its ability to fight nausea. Eating ginger candies or drinking ginger tea has long been a popular cure for morning sickness.
- Modern studies are beginning to corroborate ginger’s reported ability to ease bodily aches, suggesting that it may help relieve minor muscle discomfort.
- Recent studies also support other ginger benefits, for example, its traditional use in soothing menstrual symptoms. This relatively recent research has made ground ginger powder supplements more sought-after than ever before.