- USDA-certified Organic Haritaki powder, also known as Terminalia Chebula, uses in Ayurveda for millennia to strengthen, regenerate, and invigorate the entire body. It is one of the three fruits of the Ayurvedic formula.
- Haritaki has immunomodulatory, laxative, anti-spasmodic, hypolipidemic, hypocholesterolemic, adaptogenic, and anti-anaphylactic properties. It supports digestive health, acts as natural bowel cleansing, and a healthy supply of oxygen to the blood. It also has an excellent restorative property resulting in rejuvenating and nourishing all bodily tissues. Blue Lily Organics Haritaki powder carefully collected, dried, and ground to an extremely fine powder to facilitate mixing.
- Boil Haritaki and use the liquid as a mouth rinse for various dental problems. Since Haritaki paste has amazing anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, it has also many medicinal properties. Few of those listed above.
- Blue Lily Organics commits in producing the highest quality organic products from USDA Certified Organic Herbs that sustainably produced and marketed equally.
- Non-GMO and Gluten-Free. No Preservatives, No fillers, No chemical additives. Try our Organic Haritaki powder. Buy Haritaki Powder If you do not like our product, we will simply issue refund requests. No questions were asked. This is our guarantee for the iron coating.
Organic Haritaki Powder:
Organic Haritaki powder is a highly-revered natural remedy with a vast range of medicinal properties. In Ayurvedic Medicine, the ancient healing system of India, haritaki powder is one of the few herbs thought to balance all three doshas. Energetic principles which combine to make up each person’s unique constitution. Haritaki powder is also the most important component of the popular Ayurvedic blend Triphala. A renowned remedy that works for thousands of years.
Blue Lily Organics Haritaki Powder forms by drying and grinding the small, nut-like fruit of the Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) tree, a deciduous tree native to southern Asia.
Known as the “King of Medicine” in Tibet, every part of the haritaki fruit possesses healing properties, from its tender pulp to its seeds and peel. Aside from its ability to balance all three doshas, Organic haritaki powder is also important in Ayurvedic Medicine. It possesses five of the six tastes – lacking only saltiness. In Ayurveda, organic haritaki powder also said to have astringent and healing properties, making it a go-to for soothing digestive concerns and maintaining a healthy heart.
Blue Lily Organics Haritaki Powder rich in plant substances called glycosides, which often exhibit medicinal properties. Other phytochemicals present in haritaki powder include a coumarin, gallic acids like chebulin, and phenolic compounds like ellagic acid, chebulinic acid, tannic acid, and chebulic acid.
Haritaki Powder for Digestive:
Haritaki works to nourish the digestive system, and also best-known for its ability to soothe digestive concerns and discomfort. Studies have confirmed that haritaki powder also promotes the emptying of gastric contents via the digestive tract by gently encouraging peristalsis. Its ability to support healthy cholesterol levels already within normal ranges make organic haritaki powder also a good choice for protecting heart and blood vessel health.
Traditionally, Organic haritaki powder ingests with a different “carrier” depending on the season. In late winter, it is eaten with pepper. In spring, with honey. It commonly blends with jaggery, a type of unrefined sugar in summer. The rainy monsoon season that falls between summer and autumn is when rock salt is added.
How to Use Haritaki Powder?
Haritaki powder also exhibits liver-protective qualities and may aid in detoxification. Gargling with haritaki powder mixed in water can be soothing to the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
For the best health benefits of Blue Lily Organics Organic Haritaki Powder, mix 3 to 5 grams of powder in 8 ounces of warm water and drink immediately before bed.
Storing Haritaki Powder:
The shelf life of Blue Lily Organics Haritaki Powder is approximately three years when stored in a cool, dry place But Keeping Blue Lily Organics Haritaki Powder in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator may extend the shelf life.