- WHY SHOULD I USE MORINGA: Moringa is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It provides highly essential nutrients, increases the natural defenses of the body. Rich in Antioxidants. It contains significant amounts of vitamin A, C, and E; Calcium, Potassium, and Protein. Moringa have been used to combat malnutrition, especially among infants and nursing mothers. This is the reason it is also called Green Super Food Supplement.
- 100% NATURAL, PURE AND RAW: Moringa’s Leaf Powder helps stabilize your mood, improves the Immune system, promotes proper digestion, increases Energy level and keep you healthy. Moringa is carefully sourced from a small farm and dried to a fine powder at the ideal low temperature to preserve its precious nutrients and packaged to maintain freshness and purity.
- VERSATILITY: Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder can also be used in the kitchen to add a healthful boost to any dish. Moringa leaf powder is particularly yummy in sauces and soups, where it works as a thickener while providing delicious, nutritious flavor and aroma. Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach.
- USDA CERTIFIED: 100% Vegan, USDA Organic. Non-GMO, and contains no chemical pesticides, artificial additives or preservatives.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Try our Moringa Leaf Powder. If you do not like our product, we will simply issue refund request. No questions asked. That’s our iron clad guarantee.
What is Moringa Leaf Powder?
The quick-growing drought-resistant Moringa plant (Moringa oleifera) is native to northern India, where it’s been used since at least 150 AD as a food and for its medicinal properties. In classical times, the Romans and Egyptians made perfumes and lotions from the oil of Moringa seeds; the use of Moringa oil in this fashion continued well into the 1800’s. Although Moringa seeds, bark, root, fruit, and flowers are all edible, its nutrient-packed leaves are the primary source of Moringa health benefits and the part most commonly used. Moringa leaves are eaten fresh, cooked like a vegetable, or dried and powdered and sprinkled on food and in soups or sauces in many parts of the world.
Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder uses the young leaves of Moringa trees, that are carefully harvested and cleaned, then dried at very low temperatures to preserve their valuable nutrients. The dried leaves are then ground into a fluffy, fine powder. Moringa tree is so fast-growing (second only to bamboo), it is considered a renewable resource. In fact, the process of harvesting the leaves actually encourages the tree’s foliage to grow back even thicker and healthier than before. With a rich, deep green color and slightly nutty flavor, Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder is nutrient-dense and easy for your body to assimilate.
Moringa has been called “the most nutrient-rich plant ever studied,” and here’s why: just one gram of Moringa leaf powder contains seven times more vitamin C than oranges, four times more calcium and twice as much protein as milk, three times the iron in spinach, four times more vitamin A than carrots, and three times the potassium in bananas. Moringa leaf powder is also a significant source of beta carotene and iron. The nutrients in Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder are present in a whole, food-based form, making them easier to absorb than the isolated vitamins and minerals found in over-the-counter vitamin formulas. Because of Moringa’s unique “superfood” status, both the World Health Organization and the European Union have worked to support its cultivation in regions that suffer from malnutrition.
Moringa leaf powder works to nourish the whole body and contributes to the overall healthy energy levels and feelings of well-being. The human body needs sufficient amounts of certain nutrients to function optimally, and Moringa leaf powder can support this healthy functioning by providing nutrition the body needs to operate at its best. Moringa leaves have also been shown to possess qualities that contribute to many additional Moringa benefits such as promoting a healthy immune system, healthy blood sugar levels already within normal ranges, cardiovascular health, and more. extract.
Tips for Using Moringa Leaf Powder
Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder should be taken daily to reap its myriad of health benefits. As little as one teaspoon (approximately 3 grams) provides a healthy dose of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in an easily-absorbed whole-food form. Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder can be mixed in either water or the beverage of your choice, and is a great choice for adding protein and nutrients to smoothies and shakes.
Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder can also be used in the kitchen to add a healthful boost to any dish. Moringa leaf powder is particularly yummy in sauces and soups, where it works as a thickener while providing delicious, nutritious flavor and aroma. Or just sprinkle Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder on your veggies, side dishes, salads, and entrees for a healthy dose of green goodness. Our recommendation is to add it to food just before serving, after the food has been heated so that the nutrient content is preserved.
Storing Moringa Leaf Powder
To maintain the potency of Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder, store in a dark container in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. The shelf life of Moringa leaf powder is approximately one year. Keeping Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator may extend the shelf life.
Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder is non-GMO, and contains no chemical pesticides, filler, artificial additives or preservatives. Blue Lily Organics Moringa Leaf Powder is 100% USDA Certified Organic.