- RICH SOURCE OF VITAMIN C: has four times that of orange and eight times of a tomato. Organic Amla Powder contains the most stable and bio-available forms of vitamins C, Ascorbic acid.
- AYURVEDIC HERB: Pacifies Vata, Pita, and Kafa. Builds immunity and balances digestion. Promotes detoxification and is a very high source of anti-oxidants. Natural detox and rejuvenation agent. Rich in Anti-Oxidants and gently helps in elimination.
- HELPS IN SUGAR METABOLISM: Amla also contains chromium, a mineral that regulates carbohydrate metabolism and may make the body more responsive to insulin, helping to keep blood sugar at healthy levels.
- SKIN AND HAIR CONDITIONER: Excellent benefits for Hair and Skin. Natural face mask and hair and scalp cleanser.
- PURE AND EFFECTIVE: 100% Vegan, Certified Organic, and Non-GMO. It contains no chemical pesticides, artificial additives, or preservatives.
Organic Amla Powder:
Organic Amla, also known as Indian gooseberry, has many medicinal properties and has been used for thousands of years as one of India’s most effective and nutritious herbs. Amla Organic Powder is naturally sour and can be a great addition to your smoothies or sprinkle your salads to add a special touch! Other uses of this Amalaki fruit powder include the production of facial bags and peels for rejuvenation of the skin.
Amla Powder Health Benefits:
Blue Lily Organics Amla Organic Powder has been used according to ancient Ayurvedic methods, offers many health benefits. This powder can be used to soothe your throat during a sore throat, cold because it is full of vitamin c.
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, has been one of the most popular herbs in 5000-year order Indian Ayurveda.
100% Organic Amla Powder has a high concentration of vitamin C and contains other potent antioxidants that can help restore energy, digestive health, vitality, flush toxins and rejuvenate your system.
It improves the immune system of the body. Promotes proper digestion. Increases Energy level and keeps you healthy. Promotes Healthy Hair Growth. Promotes Cell Structure of the Body. Increases Stamina.
Promotes a Healthy Circulatory System. Our organic amla powder is best enjoyed when added to the fruity smoothie and juice recipes with an initially sour taste.
Amla Powder for Hair Growth:
Make a smooth dough by mixing about 2 teaspoons of Organic Amla powder with warm water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of yogurt. Mix well and apply to the hair. Allow resting for half an hour before washing with warm water.
Amla Powder for Digestive: People like Amla play such an important role in the digestive process and ask the body to establish its support mechanisms. Ayurveda traditionally recommends tasting herbs. Like Triphala, Amla powder can be infused at night or standing in warm or cold water.
Amla Benefits for Diabetes: Amla is a traditional remedy that can help keep blood sugar levels constant, prevent spikes after meals. It is full of vitamin C and healing nutrients that boost the immune system by strengthening the intestinal microbiome.
Amla contributes to insulin resistance and the balance of high blood sugar levels. Healthcare professionals mainly recommend Amla or Indian gooseberry as a general tonic and for the topical treatment of skin, grey hair, and other diseases. In some cases, taking Amla in milk, ghee, or another carrier may help steer the herb to a specific tissue or organ or receive systemic support.