OrganicTulsi Leaf Tea:
Organic Tulsi Leaf Tea is also called holy basil and revers in India as a sacrosanct plant with therapeutic powers. It grows in most Indian homes and relates to preparing a delicious, stimulating tea with miraculous health benefits that boost the immune system while eliminating toxins and concerns. It is full of antioxidants and it lacks caffeine.
Blue Lily Organics brings another healthy product for you. “Tulsi Leaves TBC” Tulsi is known for its therapeutic benefits. Organic Tulsi Leaf tea, basically made from Tulsi leaves, has gained popularity of its health benefits. Blue Lily Organics Tulsi leaves can replace tea and coffee, increases your metabolism, and helps in weight loss.
- Signature Blend of 3 popular varieties of Holy Basil/Tulsi – Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, and Vana Tulsi
- Naturally Rich in Antioxidants, Immunity Booster
- Zero Calories and Zero Fat
- It’s a Delicious and Refreshing Drink Supplement, Excellent Hydrating Drink for Weight Reduction
- Keeps You Healthy and Refresh All Day
Uses of Tulsi Tea:
- Organic Tulsi leaf tea is rich in antioxidants and helps to prevent aging, relieve colds, and improves immunity. Blue Lily Organics Tulsi Leaves TBC are vegan and 100% organic.
- Organic tulsi leaf tea from raw leaves is rich in antioxidants called polyphenols, these actions against the free radicals produced by the body.
These free radicals damage the DNA of a cell by oxidation and lead to its death. They are responsible for facilitating aging and various other diseases.
- The Tulsi plant has a complex chemical nature and contains hundreds of useful compounds called phytochemicals.
- These are not nutritious herbal compounds with beneficial properties for health.
Uses of Tulsi Leaves:
The health benefits of Organic Tulsi Leaf Tea are based on the active substance eugenol in the leaves. It also contains ursolic acid and carvacrol, antimicrobial properties. Tulsi tea is rich in antioxidants that help the body fight off free radicals that cause many chronic degenerative diseases.
Weight Loss: Tulsi green tea improves metabolism during fat burning. Catechins, one of the main antioxidants, are mainly responsible for lipid breakdown. It is a blessing for overweight people who can lose weight and drink a delicious drink.
Beats Stress: According to some studies, Tulsi tea helps to maintain the normal hormone cortisol, which is called the stress hormone. Reduce cortisol levels and get rid of stress. In fact, many symptoms of depression know to disappear, which can include anxiety.
Reduce Fever: Due to its antimicrobial properties, Organic Tulsi Tea uses to treat mild fever diseases and accelerate the healing of infectious diseases such as dengue fever and malaria. As we all know that fever itself is not a disease and that it is an infection which causes by a bacterium, fungus, and protozoa, treating the infection quickly reduces the fever. Therefore, this wonderful herb uses to treat a variety of conditions that resemble the fever.
Improves Skin and Hair: Filled with antioxidants and other valuable nutrients, Tulsi’s Leaf tea, when consumed on a regular basis, can help maintain beautiful, healthy skin. With age, the body loses its ability to fight the formation of free radicals responsible for the aging and degradation of cells and tissues. The polyphenols contained in this organic leaf tea delay the onset of aging by fighting against these free radicals.