- CERTIFIED ORGANIC FINE SHREDDED COCONUT: Unsweetened shredded coconut, 100% organic and natural, tropical refreshing taste, no sulfur, no sugar added. The perfect option for recipes and as an ingredient for low-calorie snacks.
- VERSATILE FOR MANY LIFESTYLES: Shredded coconut flakes made from 100% natural organic coconut. A natural sweetener, is sugar-free, has healthy having natural fats. GMO-Free, salt-free, unsweetened, sulfur- and gluten-free dedicated coconut-only.
- AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS: Blue Lily desiccated shredded coconut is a rich source of fiber, minerals, vitamins, medium-chain fatty acids that also contain manganese, copper, and selenium. Great for increased energy, support healthy weight management and metabolism. Also, use for healthy digestive.
- COCONUT RECIPES: Organic shredded coconut can be used for a variety of preparations such as sweet or savory baked goods, baking homemade macaroons, cookies, coconut balls, shortbread, paleo desserts, and top on smoothies, and keto cupcakes.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Blue Lily Organics is committed to providing our customers with high-quality authentic products that deliver an extraordinary experience. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product, you will receive a guaranteed full refund/replacement from us.
Finely Shredded Coconut?
Finely Shredded Coconut, The coconut palm, which can reach up to 100 feet in height, has an average lifespan of 75-100 years. A young coconut palm produces its first fruit within five to ten years, yielding as many as 75 fruits per year as it reaches its peak age of 15-20 years old. Coconut palms have long been cultivated for their coveted fruits, and today coconut palms are grown in more than 90 countries worldwide.
Many parts of the coconut fruit are used for food, from the electrolyte-filled coconut water inside the shell to the white meat, known as copra, which is full of beneficial fats and nutrients and can be consumed in many forms including shredded coconut flakes, coconut chips, and coconut flour. The copra is also the source of extra virgin coconut oil; perhaps the healthiest oil available for human consumption. Unsweetened Fine Shredded Coconut is the dried, grated meat of the coconut fruit.
While most shredded coconut products on the market contain added sugar or are treated with sulfites to keep the coconut meat from turning yellow, Blue Lily Organics Unsweetened Finely Shredded Coconut contains no added sugar, salt or sulfites.
Blue Lily Organics Shredded Coconut:
- Blue Lily Organics Unsweetened Finely Shredded Raw Coconut is delicious – and this premium dried coconut is raw and pure. It contains no added sugar, or any other additives or preservatives.
- Unlike most dried coconut on the market, Blue Lily Organics Unsweetened Finely Shredded Raw Coconut is not treated with sulfites to keep them white. It is Unsweetened, 100% natural, tropical refreshing taste, and the perfect option for recipes and as an ingredient for low-calorie snacks.
- Blue Lily Organics Unsweetened Finely Shredded Raw Coconut is naturally rich in coconut fat, fiber, and low in digestible carbohydrates. It also contains over 19% non-gluten protein, contains 40% dietary fiber, promotes lipid oxidation (helps burn fat), highly nutritious, rich in fiber and healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals.
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, raw diets, and good for weight control. Aids in digestive health, and helps balance blood sugar levels. It can use for baked goods, soups, and shrimp dishes, but also smoothies and ice cream.
Benefits of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut:
- Low indigestible carbohydrates, Blue Lily Organics Unsweetened Fine Shredded Raw Coconut contains roughly 185 calories, 4.6 grams of fiber, and nearly two grams of non-gluten protein per ounce.
- Besides being rich in minerals like manganese, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc, Unsweetened Fine Shredded Coconut is also a wonderful source of essential B vitamins like riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, folic acid, and pyridoxine.
- Our Unsweetened Fine Shredded Coconut is an amazing source of lauric acid, a healthy saturated fat that has been shown to help promote lipid oxidation and healthy cholesterol levels already within normal ranges.
- Unlike most saturated fats, which are long-chain triglycerides, the lauric acid in coconut is a medium-chain triglyceride; it has fewer calories than most saturated fats and is easier for the body to break down and use for energy.
- Aside from its benefits to cardiovascular health, unsweetened fine shredded raw coconut’s impressive fiber content also makes it a great choice for promoting healthy digestion and helping to maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Storing Unsweetened Shredded Raw Coconut
To maintain the potency of Unsweetened Fine Shredded Coconut, store in an air-tight container in a cool, dry place. The shelf life of unsweetened fine shredded raw coconut is approximately one year unopened, and six months after opening. Storing in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator or freezer can extend the shelf life considerably.
Blue Lily Organics Unsweetened Fine Shredded Coconut is raw, non-GMO, and naturally-grown with no chemical pesticides. No added sugar, sulfites, artificial additives, or preservatives. 100% USDA Certified Organic.